Trenton Cannon Color Rush Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
chenyan94
chenyan94 Aug 10
In an interleague matchup between two offensively challenged last-place teams http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-rasheem-green-jersey , a pair of runs was plenty for the Miami Marlins against the light-hitting Baltimore Orioles.

Jose Urena became the latest pitcher to raise his win total and lower his ERA against the Orioles, pitching eight innings of three-hit ball in a 2-0 victory Friday night.

It was the eighth straight loss for the Orioles, their longest skid since July 2011. The Orioles have dropped 15 of 17 overall and 10 straight at home, scoring only 14 runs.

”We’ve got some people that we know are capable of a lot better just aren’t able to produce right now,” manager Buck Showalter said. ”There’s a lot of positive things being said before the game, and it just seems when we get into the game, we get back in that same situation we’ve been in many times.”

Urena (2-8) struck out four and walked one in his longest and most efficient outing of the season.

”He’s a strong kid, and honestly if we had a bigger lead I would’ve sent him back out,” manager Don Mattingly said. ”He could’ve finished that.”

Urena, who started for Miami on opening day, is 2-1 in June after an 0-7 start.

”That was pretty good,” he said of his 112-pitch performance. ”I tried to attack the batters in the zone. That was the plan.”

Kyle Barraclough worked a perfect ninth for his fifth save.

Lewis Brinson hit two triples for the Marlins http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-denzel-ward-jersey , who have won four of five.

”We just keep scratching and clawing,” right fielder Brian Anderson said. ”Our pitching has been great.”

Baltimore’s only hit over the first six innings was a single by Corban Joseph, recalled from Double-A Bowie before the game. The Orioles rank last in the AL in runs and batting average, and the trend continued in their eighth shutout loss.

Kevin Gausman (3-6) opened the game by throwing six straight pitches out of the strike zone. He only gave up two runs in 5 2/3 innings, but it was two too many.

”Any runs our pitchers give up is magnified because we’re struggling so much to score,” Showalter said.

Gausman is 0-4 in six starts since May 11.

Miami went up 1-0 in the fifth on a two-out RBI single by Anderson. In the sixth, JT Riddle hit a two-out single and Brinson delivered his second triple.

That was the extent of Miami’s offense. The Marlins came in tied for last in the NL in runs.

Now in his third season, Brinson hit two triples in his first 88 big league games before doubling that total in Game 89. He became the eighth Marlins player to hit two in game.

DAVIS BENCHED

Orioles 1B Chris Davis has essentially been benched in the wake of a season-long slump.

Davis is batting .150 with four home runs, 15 RBIs and 86 strikeouts in 52 games. He hasn’t played since Monday, and there’s no telling when he will be back in the lineup.

”Chris is continuing with some things that he’s working on,” Showalter said.

PLENTY OF MOVES

Marlins: Reinstated RHP Brett Graves from the 60-day DL; transferred LHP Chris O’Grady to the 60-day DL; placed LHP Caleb Smith on the bereavement list; optioned RHP Ben Meyer to Triple-A New Orleans; and recalled RHP Merandy Gonzalez from Double-A Jacksonville.

Orioles: LHP Richard Bleier was placed on the DL and will likely require season-ending shoulder surgery. In addition, Baltimore recalled LHP Tanner Scott from Triple-A Norfolk; selected the contract of INF Corban Joseph from Double-A Bowie; optioned right-hander Yefry Ramirez to Norfolk; and designated lefty D.J. Snelten for assignment.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Marlins: 3B Miguel Rojas left in the sixth inning after a pitch hit him on the left hand and ricocheted to his face. … INF Garrett Cooper (wrist) is participating in all baseball activities and live batting practice. … LHP Chris O’Grady (shoulder) threw a bullpen Thursday.

Orioles: INF Tim Beckham (groin strain) began his rehab assignment at third base with Bowie Kyle Freeland Colorado Rockies Jersey , going 0 for 2 with a walk.

UP NEXT

Marlins: Former Oriole Wei-Yin Chen (1-3, 6.13 ERA) makes his first appearance at Camden Yards since 2015 on Saturday afternoon. The lefty made his big league debut with Baltimore in 2012.

Orioles: Alex Cobb (2-8, 7.23) is 3-1 with a 1.78 ERA in four career starts against the Marlins.

Kevin Durant had a simple message for his critics: ”Thanks.”

Durant’s move to the Golden State Warriors, booed by many around the NBA, has unquestionably paid off for both the player and his team. Two years, two NBA championships, two NBA Finals MVPs and almost certainly a new contract in the next few weeks after he and the Warriors decide on the best way to proceed.

He is often a man of few words, but Durant let his thoughts be known Friday night after the Warriors won their second consecutive title by finishing off a sweep of the Cleveland Cavaliers. There was a rare openness to Durant in his postgame remarks as he let his detractors know that whatever they said when he left Oklahoma City for Golden State didn’t mean much then and means even less now.

”Former players and players now that got a lot to say about what I did, they know how I play,” Durant said, his newest Finals MVP trophy standing just to his left. ”They know exactly what I bring. They know. They know. They understand when they get on the court with me or if they check up with me, they know what it is. So I kind of try to just stand on that. But I know what I bring to the game.”

Here’s what he brings to the Warriors: 26.4 points per game in this regular season http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jaire-alexander-jersey , 29 points per game in the playoffs, a 43-point explosion in Game 3 that will go into NBA Finals lore and a triple-double in the series clincher to cap it all off.

But the criticism – which came from both current and former players when he joined the Warriors to form a superteam two summers ago – probably won’t stop, either.

Perhaps a coincidence, Durant’s former Oklahoma City teammate Russell Westbrook posted a video of himself singing along with an Ice Cube rap on Saturday morning – the message of the track being that someone had lost his or her edge. ”I saw it comin’; that’s why I went solo,” Cube rapped, as Westbrook mouthed the words. (Not long afterward, amid speculation that was directed to Durant, Westbrook added another post that said, ”Stop reaching.”)

Not everyone has a negative thought on Durant and his choices. Cleveland star LeBron James, who denied Durant a title when Miami beat Oklahoma City in 2012, raves about Durant’s game.

”You knew he was built for greatness from the time that he was drafted,” James said.

The greatness can’t be questioned now. And if Durant going to Golden State hasn’t been great for league-wide parity http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-weston-richburg-jersey , it has quite obviously been great for the Warriors.

They don’t really care about much else.

”K.D.’s been amazing these last two years, especially in the finals, and so deserving of back-to-back finals MVPs,” Warriors guard Stephen Curry said. ”I’m going to be his biggest fan in there with what he’s able to do. I think the biggest thing we appreciate in the locker room is, again, what everybody brings to the table and we kind of unlock the greatness out of each other.”

When it was all over Friday night, there was both an arrogance and a humility to Durant – both understandable.

The 29-year-old is on top of the basketball world, rich beyond his wildest expectations, with rings for both hands now and a hope that his game is only going to keep getting better.

Even in that moment, though, he remembered his roots.

Seat Pleasant, Maryland Trenton Cannon Color Rush Jersey , is a little town just outside of Washington. It’s mostly black, mostly impoverished. There’s a lot of crime. There aren’t a lot of roads out of Seat Pleasant, unless you’re 6-foot-11 with an endless wingspan and an indefensible jump shot that’s as smooth as the golden basketball that sits atop the Larry O’Brien Trophy.

”I just feel indebted to the game,” Durant said. ”I feel like it saved my life. It changed my life. It took me out of an environment that I didn’t think I’d ever be out of, living in Maryland my whole life. I thought I was going to live in Maryland my whole life. But to travel the world and meet different people, and go to different arenas and different cities and countries around the world, I’m just forever grateful for this opportunity.”

That’s why he feels vindication, overcoming that.

Disproving doubters, disproving critics, that’s just a bonus.

”We all want something that’s bigger than ourselves,” Durant said of the Warriors. ”I think we love to see each other succeed. We love to come together and figure stuff out on the basketball court. … We finished it off with a championship. We’ve got a bunch of guys in the locker room that don’t care about anything but just being better basketball players every day and winning.”

Bitcoin donations are welcome to help with the running costs of the site!
Be Your Own Bank
BITCOIN ECONOMICS HAS NOT CHANGED. UNDERSTAND THE ECONOMICS AND DECIDE WHAT TO DO NEXT. CLICK THE GRAPH TO SEE DETAILED VIEW.

Bitcoin economics has not changed

HERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE ESTIMATE OF BITCOIN PRICE DEVELOPMENT. WHICH MODEL IS CORRECT? TIME WILL TELL! CLICK THE GRAPH TO SEE DETAILED VIEW.

Alternative model of Bitcoin price development
Bitcoin (BTC) is the people's money, owned by the people for the people. Not by a bank or country. What are you waiting for?

It gives you control of your money (individual sovereignty). Preserve your savings; they will increase in value over time. Easily send money anywhere. Government's can't take it! What are you waiting for? Get a free Bitcoin wallet today or, run your own full node.

If you do not know where to start, install a Mycelium or, Electrum wallet.

Jameson Lopp video explaining advantages of running your own Bitcoin Full Node, click here

Jimmy Song video explaining advantages of running your own Bitcoin Full Node, click here

Run your own Full Node and help the Bitcoin (BTC) network. Be Your Own Bank! There are currently (May 2018) about 138,000 full nodes globally. About 10,000 of these are listening for outside connections on the P2P network.

As people suddenly realise they don’t own their data on Facebook, how will they react when they realise they don't own the money in their bank accounts either?

The good news is government can't take your Bitcoin in your own full node. Not by legalised theft (inflation), nor by government bail ins. Realise that fiat money, $, €, ¥, £, yuan, Venezuelan Bolívar, Argentine Peso, Zimbabwean Dollar, etc. is crashing! In the last 100 years, all fiat currencies have lost 97-99% of their purchasing power, reducing your standard of living.

EVER WONDERED WHY EVERYTHING IS SO EXPENSIVE?

What is a Full Node?

Download Bitcoin Core

Instructions for running your Full Node of Bitcoin Core

Instructions for running your Bitcoin Full Node under Tor for anonymity, privacy and security of your money in your own bank.

With a Full Node behind the Tor network, your Full Node is difficult to trace.

You also can use a VPN for encryption of your Bitcoin transactions (can be used with or without Tor).

For VPN, the PCMAG Editor's Choice is NordVPN, click here.NordVPN

With a Bitcoin Full Node protected by VPN and / or Tor, you have complete control of your own private electronic bank. Anonymous like cash, but electronic, instant, unlimited by space time and appreciating in value.

Live map showing reachable nodes in listening mode on the Bitcoin network. Add yours to the map!

Video explaining The Halving (Litecoin/Bitcoin). Another reason why Bitcoin and Litecoin prices will increase significantly!
Keybase chat crypto for everyone download now
Advertise here
Bitcoin transactions in real time, live from the blockchain:

For an imaginative audio visualisation of the Bitcoin blockchain from www.bitlisten.com, see bottom of Mysittingbourne home page here. The base sound announces the creation of another block. A block is like a page in a book or ledger. Unlike a database that can be altered, it is a permanent, incorruptible record of value transactions on the blockchain. Pure mathematical truth!

Bitcoin digital gold

As more and more people are turning to physical gold, so they are turning to Bitcoin digital gold.

Bitcoin is trustless and decentralised. Like gold, it has limited supply. It can never be over-printed and devalued by a government. You can transfer funds anywhere, almost instantaneously and at much lower cost than bank transfer.

Don't have a bank account? Want to spend your Bitcoin anywhere that accepts bank cards? Want to use an ATM to access your Bitcoin in local currencies? No problem! Spend your Bitcoin with a Visa debit card accepted almost anywhere.
Click here and sign up for your Bitcoin Visa debit card from SpectroCoin.

The SpectroCoin debit card is recommended by WeUseCoins. Click here to see their comparison of Bitcoin debit cards.

If you do not know about Bitcoin, a good place to start is by getting a free wallet from Coinbase.com,
Blockchain.info, or Copay.io.

bitcoin price chart

Physical Gold

BullionVault

Protect yourself and family from central bank currency debasement and inflation in asset prices, housing, food. There are rising levels of financial, economic and geopolitical risk in the world. In the last 100 years, all currencies have lost 97-99% of their purchasing power. Some believe that the final move to zero will take place in the next few years.

Currency debasement through money printing is the destruction of fiat money purchasing power - $, €, ¥, £, yuan, Venezuelan Bolívar, Argentine Peso, Zimbabwean Dollar...

True inflation and cost of living is currently 8% higher than the government reports. Real wages are falling rapidly and most people are taking out more and more debt to make ends meet. Only the wealthy minority and banks benefit from the current system.

Protect yourself. Buy physical, allocated gold, silver, platinum online and store it in safe vaults outside your jurisdiction (Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada and Singapore) or, at home. Physical gold has limited supply. Buy before the panic!

Look what happened in Cyprus (2013), Greece (2015) and Spain (Catalonia 2017). The lesson is that the money in your bank account is not really yours. It can be taken or frozen by the government just when you need it. Maybe it is not a good idea to keep too much money in the bank, especially when the next financial crisis comes!

BullionVault

BullionVault is the world's largest online investment gold service taking care of $2 billion for more than 65,000 users. Even small amounts of metal can be bought and they have the lowest costs.

Click here BullionVault